Leonardo Da Vinci "Mona Lisa" Framed Reproduction
- Style #
- Italian artist Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa is one of the most famous works of art in the world. This portrait of an unknown woman is also known as La Gioconda from the Italian gioconda, or "light-hearted woman". The original masterpiece was painted between 1503 and 1506. It is rumored that da Vinci himself enjoyed this painting so much that he carried it with him wherever he went. Why not enjoy your own hand-painted oil painting? This iconic masterpiece is sure to be admired! Leonardo da Vinci is one of the greatest painters of the Renaissance period. He painted with such talent and passion that he ignited with his brush a passion for knowledge and advancement in the world. His artistic genius was not only limited to paintings and sculpture, he had advanced theories in many disciplines including anatomy, mechanics, mathematics and optics. He was a true master of life and art.
- Frame Description: Victorian Gold Frame - Gold Finish
- 100% handmade oil painting on artist grade canvas
- Certificate of authenticity included
- Framed paintings arrive ready to hang on your wall with hanging hardware included
- Orientation: Vertical
- 28" W x 32" L x 2" D
- Made in USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 9 business days due to the impact of COVID-19.
- This item does not qualify for free shipping.