Overstock ArtClaude Monet Water Lilies Framed Hand Painted Oil on Canvas
- Style #
- A colorful, Water Lilies by Claude Monet has been carefully redone to near perfection with color and brush stroke detailing. The Water Lilies painting is actually a series of 250 oil paintings by Monet. They depict Monet's garden in Giverny and were the main subjects of his paintings later in his career.
Monet, a French Impressionist, was born in Paris is 1840, and pursued his passion for painting from the start befriending fellow Impressionist artists. The outdoors clearly inspired Monet to take most of his subject matter from nature's beauty. His use of realistic colors and attention to detail still inspire painters today.
This beautifully reproduced painting will work in many rooms in your home. Order it today and start your own collection of Monet masterpieces.
- Frame made in the USA
- Elegant wood frame gold finish
- Framed paintings arrive ready to hang on your wall with hanging hardware included
- 100% handmade oil painting on artist grade canvas
- Certificate of authenticity included
- Frame: 30" x 26"
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Wipe clean with damp cloth
- Returnable within 45 days by mail or to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or U.S. Nordstrom store.
- Due to the ongoing impact of COVID-19, your order will be ready to ship within 3 - 5 days. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- Store Pickup available at checkout for select items. Pickup your order at a store of your choice.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $89.