Overstock ArtHe Gave Me The Brightest Star Reproduction with Versailles Silver Salon Frame - 24" x 28"
- Style #
- He Gave Me The Brightest Star is a surrealistic illustration of love by a contemporary artist Adrian Borda. Enjoy the beauty and color of this painting reproduced as a fine canvas hand painting. Adrian Borda is a Contemporary Surrealist, born 1978 in Reghin - Romania. He says the place where he lives is peaceful with no social life, ideal to observe the artistic fights inside him. He's an inner traveller, exploring the mysterious and extremly complex subconscious world. In his real life as well as in his art he doesn't care about conventions and the taboos. Borda started painting 16 years ago, after attending the Art High School in Targu-Mures, then specialized at Iasi, "George Enescu" University, Faculty of Fine Arts and Design. He exhibited in Romania and the Netherlands with his paintings held in private collections all over the world.
- Color: multi
- Frame style: Versailles Silver Salon Frame - Embellished Metallic Finish
- Framed paintings arrive ready to hang on your wall with hanging hardware included
- 100% handmade oil painting on artist grade canvas - certificate of authenticity included
- Framed painting size (not including frame; full size in product name): Classic 20"x24"
- Made in USA of imported materials
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist grade canvas, paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable within 45 days by mail or to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or U.S. Nordstrom store.
- Due to the ongoing impact of COVID-19, your order will be ready to ship within 3 - 5 days. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- Store Pickup available at checkout for select items. Pickup your order at a store of your choice.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $89.