Overstock ArtCalla Lilies (Bert Savoy) with Constantine Frame - 24.5" x 28.5"
- Style #
- Calla Lilies was painted in 1926 by Charles Demuth in honor of Bert Savoy after Savoy's death by being struck by lightning on the beach. The shell and the waves in the image are representative of the beach and the Calla Lilies represent the death, as they are popular for funerals. Calla Lilies shows distinct characteristics from Demuth's style, Precisionism. Precisionism combined the movements of Cubism and Futurism to create a style that uses bold colors and very exact and precise lines. Demuth did several paintings dedicated to his friends, but he left Savoys name off of this one to hide his identity. When looking at the painting, the lilies seem almost to be affectionately holding each other in a tender embrace. With the deep blues and soft whites, this painting will look beautiful hung on the bedroom wall!
- Color: multi
- Frame style: Constantine Frame - Cream Angled Frame with Champagne Bead Accent
- Framed paintings arrive ready to hang on your wall with hanging hardware included
- 100% handmade oil painting on artist grade canvas - certificate of authenticity included
- Framed painting size (not including frame; full size in product name): Classic 20"x24"
- Made in USA of imported materials
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist grade canvas, paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable within 45 days by mail or to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or U.S. Nordstrom store.
- Due to the ongoing impact of COVID-19, your order will be ready to ship within 3 - 5 days. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- Store Pickup available at checkout for select items. Pickup your order at a store of your choice.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $89.