Overstock ArtLady in Yellow Dress with Victorian Gold Frame - 28" x 32"
- Style #
- Oil Painting On CanvasLady in Yellow Dress is a beautiful painting by Max Kurwzeil. This painting, has been recreated detail by detail, color by color to near perfection. It will sure bring color and beauty to every room.Maximilian Franz Viktor Zdenko Marie Kurzweil (1867 - 1916) was an Austrian painter and print maker. He moved near Vienna in 1879. He studied at the Academy of Fine Arts Vienna with Christian Griepenkerl and Leopold Carl Muller, and attended the Academie Julian in Paris from 1892, where he exhibited his first paining at the Salon in 1894. He was co-founder of the Vienna Secession in 1897 and editor and illustrator of the influential Secessionist magazine Ver Sacrum (Sacred Spring). Kurzweil was also professor at the Frauenkunstschule and in 1905, he was awarded the Villa Romana prize. Despite his relatively short career, Kurzweil belongs to the most significant representatives of the Viennese Secessionist movement after Gustav Klimt and Egon Schiele.
- Color: multi
- Frame style: Victorian Gold Frame - Gold Finish
- Framed paintings arrive ready to hang on your wall with hanging hardware included
- 100% handmade oil painting on artist grade canvas - certificate of authenticity included
- Framed painting size (not including frame; full size in product name): Classic 20"x24"
- Made in USA of imported materials
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist grade canvas, paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable within 45 days by mail or to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or U.S. Nordstrom store.
- Due to the ongoing impact of COVID-19, your order will be ready to ship within 3 - 5 days. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- Store Pickup available at checkout for select items. Pickup your order at a store of your choice.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $89.