Shun CutlerySora 9" Combination Honing Steel
- The Sora Combination Honing Steel is used to hone your knives, that is, to gently realign the cutting edge of your Shun cutlery. With each use of your knife, the edge naturally bends over just a tiny bit. The edge is still sharp, but the sharpest part isn't making contact with the food. The answer is honing. It realigns the edge and prolongs the sharpness. The Sora Combination Honing Steel has two surfaces: a smooth one for everyday honing, and a micro-ribbed one for weekly honing. It has a built-in angle on the handle, which makes it easy to hone your knives to the correct 16 Shun angle.
- Color: black
- 1.7" x 13.90" x 1.4"
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO, or P.O. Boxes.
- High Carbon Japanese VG10 Stainless Steel, Polymer Handle
- Hand wash, towel dry
- Returnable within 45 days by mail or to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or U.S. Nordstrom store.
- Due to the ongoing impact of COVID-19, your order will be ready to ship within 3 - 5 days. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- Store Pickup available at checkout for select items. Pickup your order at a store of your choice.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $89.