Overstock ArtAt the Nouveau Cirque the Dancer and Five Stuffed Shirts by Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec Framed Hand Painted Oil on Canvas
- Style #
- Oil Painting On Canvas Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec's "At the Nouveau Cirque: Dancer and Five Stuffed Shirts" shows the usual combination of humor and skill from this artistic genius. Depicting a dancer gyrating in five formally clad men, the painting is from a perspective as if looking over a female spectator's shoulder. The swirl of colors and flow of lines combine to give this painting unique power and make it the perfect adornment for virtually any space, be it residential or commercial. Painted in 1891, this original masterpiece lives on in an affordable, hand-painted reproduction available from overstockArt.com. Painted by hand with care and loving detail, each of overstockArt.com's reproductions is unique even while remaining faithful to the original and each comes with a certificate of authenticity attesting to the work's quality. Our reproduction is available with fast, free shipping and features a free returns policy as well. We also offer a wide selection of frames to fit this painting exactly to your taste.
- Frame description: brushed champagne finish with white wood
- Ready to hang
- 26.4" x 22.4"
- Imported painting
- Framed and assembled in USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Wipe clean
- Returnable within 45 days by mail or to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or U.S. Nordstrom store.
- Due to the ongoing impact of COVID-19, your order will be ready to ship within 3 - 5 days. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- Store Pickup available at checkout for select items. Pickup your order at a store of your choice.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $89.