Overstock ArtStar Dancer (On Stage) by Edgar Degas Framed Hand Painted Oil Reproduction
- Style #
- Degas' Star Dancer is one of his most popular ballerina paintings, and there are many to choose from over the course of his career. The original was completed in 1874 and is mixed media on paper, but, like many Degas paintings, includes lots of pastels. It has been beautifully recreated here in our hand-painted 20" x 24" work. The painting depicts the star of a show dancing alone and truly owning the stage as other dancers wait in the wings for their turns. The title star dancer is completing an arabesque, which Degas reflected in intimate detail. Her arms are positioned quite precisely above her head and she turns on her toes and her head inclines. It's a terrific example of Degas' fascination with dance and makes a beautiful addition to any home.
- Frame Description: Gold Pearl Frame
- Ready to hang
- 26" x 30"
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Returnable within 45 days by mail or to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or U.S. Nordstrom store.
- Due to the ongoing impact of COVID-19, your order will be ready to ship within 3 - 5 days. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- Store Pickup available at checkout for select items. Pickup your order at a store of your choice.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $89.