Overstock ArtA Blond Girl with Green Socks, 1914 by Egon Schiele Framed Hand Painted Oil Reproduction
- Style #
- Egon Schiele, a Viennese artist working in the early 20th century, remains one of the most skilled draftsmen of the modern era. His striking portraits of lower-class women and self-portraits have gained him immense fame and popularity since his early death at age 28. The painting seen here is a fine example of his assured and economical use of line to denote the contours of the female form. The shapes of each limb as well as the muscle and bone pressing out from within are made even more visible by his careful blending of subtle tones. The woman's body has a tension and dynamism characteristic of his work. The renowned work of this innovative artist has been faithful reproduced, by hand, using fine oil paints so that you now have the opportunity to hang great art in your chosen setting. Frame Description: Gold Luminoso and Black Combo. 100% handmade oil painting on artist grade canvas - certificate of authenticity included. Framed paintings arrive ready to hang on your wall with hanging hardware included. Orientation: Vertical
- 29.5" L x 41.5" W
- Made in USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable within 45 days by mail or to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or U.S. Nordstrom store.
- Due to the ongoing impact of COVID-19, your order will be ready to ship within 3 - 5 days. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- Store Pickup available at checkout for select items. Pickup your order at a store of your choice.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $89.