Chalk Cliffs at Rugen, Silver Luna Frame - 24" x 28"
- Style #
- Chalk Cliffs at Ruegen, circa 1825-1826, was originally done with gouache over graphite pencil on paper by Caspar David Friedrich. This landscape was painted in the same location Friedrich and his wife had visited during their honeymoon. Friedrich was a German Romanticism painter best known for his contemplative figures, ruin landscapes, and misty scenes. Today the original is housed in the Museum der bildenden Kunste. We have reproduced the same colors and textures that were originally crafted to envelop the view in the raw emotions intended. This reproduction is the perfect touch for any collection.
- Color: multi
- Frame description: Silver Luna Frame - Industrial Distressed Metal Finish with a Rich Wood Exterior
- 24" X 2" (including frame)
- Made in USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 9 business days due to the impact of COVID-19.
- This item does not qualify for free shipping.