Oat Fields - Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting By Claude Monet
- Style #
- Hand painted oil reproduction of a famous Monet painting, Oat Fields. Also called Champ d'avoine. Today it has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection. Why settle for a print when you can add sophistication to your rooms with a beautiful fine gallery reproduction oil painting? While Monet successfully captured life's reality in many of his works, his aim was to analyze the ever-changing nature of color and light. Those who view Claude Monet's work cannot help but have a deep admiration for the classic Impresionist's talent. This work of art carries the same emotions and beauty as the original. Why not grace your home with this reproduced masterpiece? It is sure to bring many admirers!
- Color: multi
- 32.5" x 2" x 28.5"
- No assembly required
- Made in USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 9 business days due to the impact of COVID-19.
- This item does not qualify for free shipping.