Village with Mountains, 1907 by Egon Schiele Framed Hand Painted Oil on Canvas
- Style #
- A beautiful landscape from Egon Schiele, Village with Mountains, was originally created in 1907. Today it has been reproduced by hand in oil on canvas. Egon Schiele, painter and commercial artist, was born in 1890 in Austria. Schiele was strongly influenced by the art nouveau style of his friend Gustav Klimt, who often encouraged younger artists. His style matured into a form of expressionism that often-featured controversial imagery or symbolism of death. In 1918, Schiele died in Vienna just three days after the death of his pregnant wife Edith. His work continues to be exhibited throughout the world. Why not view this intriguing artwork in your own home?
- Frame Description: Black Satin King and Burnished Gold Custom Stacked Frame - Black Satin Finish with Gold Finished Wood
- Orientation: Horizontal
- Ready to hang
- 33” x 29”
- Assembled in the USA
- Imported Parts
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 9 business days due to the impact of COVID-19.
- This item does not qualify for free shipping.