Emile Claus "Zonnegloed, 1905" Framed Hand Painted Oil Reproduction
- Style #
- While Belgian artist Emile Claus's style was influenced by Impressionists like Monet, this work is unique in that it pushes the boundary nearly to abstraction. The title, meaning 'sun glow', almost understates the fiery display on the horizon. With deep violet and pale teal, vivid green and blazing orange, Claus used every color on the spectrum to create a stunning sunset. Or is it a sunrise? Paired with one of our custom frames, this hand painted artwork makes an intriguing and eye-catching addition to any space.
- Frame Description: Victorian Gold Frame with Gold Finish
- 100% handmade oil painting on artist grade canvas
- Certificate of authenticity included
- Framed paintings arrive ready to hang on your wall with hanging hardware included.
- Orientation: Horizontal
- 32" W x 28" L x 2" D
- Imported painting, made in USA frame
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 9 business days due to the impact of COVID-19.
- This item does not qualify for free shipping.