Red Boats at Argenteuil Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting by Claude Monet
- Style #
- Argenteuil, a rural suburb on the Seine right outside of Paris, was made famous by Claude Monet's Red Boats at Argenteuil. Painted in 1875, this Monet masterpiece has been recreated in detail by hand. Depicting several red sailboats in a lily pad-covered Seine, this painting depicts a perfect day filled with sunny skies and calm waters. Brighten up any room in your home with Red Boats at Argenteuil. Talented artists have recreated this masterpiece detail by detail. One of his most celebrated pieces, have it shipped with one of our museum-quality frames.
- Frame Description: Metropolitan Pewter Frame
- 27.5" x 23.5"
- Imported painting
- Framed and assembled in the USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas, Solid Wood Frame, Oil Paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable until 1/31/20 to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail if purchased 10/30–12/17/19.
- Ready to Ship Within 1 - 3 days.
- This item does not qualify for free shipping.