November, Washington Square, 1959 Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting by Edward Hopper
- Style #
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 1 - 3 days.
- This item qualifies for when you spend over $100.
- November, Washington Square was created in 1959. It is a remarkable oil painting with exceptional use of color, detail and brush strokes. The clear blue sky complemented by the empty streets and concrete make for a tense silence setting that's still ever watchful. Hopper received many honors in his lifetime for his exceptional use of color, detail, and subject matter. His classic works capture the authenticity of urban and rural American life with emotions and beauty that have placed them among the lasting and popular images of the American 20th century landscape. Make this painting a part of your home collection.
- Frame Description: Gold Luminoso Frame
- Ready to hang
- 39" x 2" x 27"
- Assembled in USA from Imported materials
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas, Solid Wood Frame, Oil Paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth