Cobb's Barns, South Truro, 1933 Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting by Edward Hopper
- Style #
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 1 - 3 days.
- This item qualifies for when you spend over $100.
- Cobb's Barns, South Truro is a remarkable oil painting with exceptional use of color, detail and brush strokes. The original was created in 1933. This oil painting is filled with silence, like his other works the scene created is still and tense. This is a very strong and beautiful piece that will be contemplated and admired in your home by all who visit. Hopper received many honors in his lifetime for his exceptional use of color, detail, and subject matter. His classic works capture the authenticity of urban and rural American life with emotions and beauty that have placed them among the lasting and popular images of the American 20th century landscape. Make this painting a part of your home collection.
- Frame Description: Opulent Frame
- Ready to hang
- 33" x 2" x 29"
- Assembled in USA from Imported materials
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas, Solid Wood Frame, Oil Paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth