Boulevard Montmartre, Spring Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting by Camille Pissarro
- Style #
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 1 - 3 days.
- This item qualifies for when you spend over $100.
- Jacob-Abraham-Camille Pissarro (1830-1903) was a French Impressionist painter whose landscapes and French scenes, both rural and urban, have always been a favorite of the viewing audience. Pissarro was not only a pivotal figure in the emergence of the French Impressionist, but also mentored four of the great Post-Impressionists, including Georges Seurat, Paul C zanne, Vincent van Gogh and Paul Gauguin. Boulevard Montmartre, Spring is one painting in a series of street scenes that Pissarro painted after returning to Paris in 1897. The series includes 14 scenes of the boulevard Montmartre as seen from his lodgings at Grand Hotel de Russie. This beautiful piece has been carefully recreated and is the perfect opportunity to bring the work of this influential artist into your home.
- Frame Description: Opulent Frame
- Ready to hang
- 33" x 2" x 29"
- Assembled in USA from Imported materials
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas, Solid Wood Frame, Oil Paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth