Girl Reading in a Salon, 1876 Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting by Giovanni Boldini
- Style #
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 1 - 3 days.
- This item qualifies for when you spend over $100.
- Italian-born artist Giovanni Boldini of the late 19th and early 20th centuries was famous for his vigorous take on the Realist style. He made wide, smooth marks of flowing color that may look familiar to those who know the art of John Singer Sargent and the Italian proto-Impressionist Macchiaioli school. After studying in his native Italy for a few years, he traveled to London and then Paris. There he became fast friends with Edgar Degas and made this piece, along with many others. His art became incredibly popular among notable members of the upper class and he made a great many portraits of them and their children. This piece places a beautiful debutante within the luxurious setting of a stately bourgeois home, lounging unperturbed. Her flattering dress and sumptuous environment would surely have made this image a success among his admirers. Add some sophistication to your space, with this handmade reproduction of a beautiful artwork.
- Frame Description: Verona Gold Braid Frame
- Ready to hang
- 24.75" x 2" x 28.75"
- Assembled in USA from Imported materials
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas, Solid Wood Frame, Oil Paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth