A Clear House Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting by Amadeo de Souza-Cardoso
- Style #
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 1 - 3 days.
- This item qualifies for when you spend over $100.
- A Clear House is a colorful expressionist painting by Amadeo Cardoso. This painting, has been recreated detail by detail, color by color to near perfection. It will sure bring color and beauty to every room. Amadeo de Souza-Cardoso (1887. - 1918.) was was a Portuguese artist. In 1906, he left for Paris where he began working as a draughtsman and caricaturist. He became acquainted with frontline artists such as Modigliani, Brancusi, Juan Gris, Max Jacob, S nia and Robert Delaunay, among others. In 1913 he integrated the famous exhibition Armory Show in New York and exhibited in Galeria Der Sturm, in Berlin. Amadeo was among the most commercially successful exhibitors at the Armory Show, as he sold seven of the eight works he showed there. Even considering his very short life span, Souza-Cardoso was an artist who left an indelible milestone on the history of modern art in Portugal, thanks to his committed and prolific activity, as well as his embrace of the fresh ideas in the art scene of the time, having been inspired by many of the leading art movements of his time.
- Frame Description: Athenian Gold Frame
- Ready to hang
- 29" x 2" x 25"
- Assembled in USA from Imported materials
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas, Solid Wood Frame, Oil Paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth