Still Life with Ginger Pot I Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting by Piet Mondrian
- Style #
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 1 - 3 days.
- This item qualifies for when you spend over $100.
- When painting The Still Life with Gingerpot (also known as Stilleven met gemberpot I) between 1911 and 1912, Mondrian was inspired by Paul Cezanne s method of breaking down elements. In this particular painting, Mondrian began to employ avant-garde techniques. One of these techniques include brushwork that would continue beyond the designated edges of objects as well as a looser handling of the paint itself. The palette appears muted at first glance the blues repeat throughout the composition. Today the original hangs in the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum.
- Frame Description: Sicilian Gold Frame
- Ready to hang
- 31" x 2" x 27"
- Assembled in USA from Imported materials
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas, Solid Wood Frame, Oil Paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth