Portrait of Adele Bloch-Bauer I, 1907 (Luxury Line) Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting by Gustav Klimt
- Style #
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 1 - 3 days.
- This item qualifies for when you spend over $100.
- This painting is part of our "Luxury Line". It is made of the same hand painted oils on canvas, with the addition of beautifully hand embellished gold and silver accents. Exclusive only to our highest quality reproductions. The original oil painting was purchased for $135 million. The highest priced painting in history! A Beautiful hand painted oil reproduction of the famous Klimt painting, Portrait of Adele Bloch-Bauer I. The original masterpiece was created in 1907. Today it has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection. Gustav Klimt (1862-1918) was one of the most innovative and controversial artists of the early twentieth century. Influenced by European avant-garde movements represented in the annual Secession exhibitions, Klimt's mature style combines richly decorative surface patterning with complex symbolism and allegory, often with overtly erotic content. This work of art has the same emotions and beauty as the original. Why not grace your home with this reproduced masterpiece? It is sure to bring many admirers!
- Frame Description: Antiqued Athenaeum Scoop Frame
- Ready to hang
- 33.5" x 2" x 43.5"
- Assembled in USA from Imported materials
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas, Solid Wood Frame, Oil Paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth