Smoke of Ambergris, 1880 Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting by John Singer Sargent
- Style #
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 1 - 3 days.
- This item qualifies for when you spend over $100.
- Smoke of Ambergris , also known as (Fumee d Ambre Gris), is a beautiful painting by American expatriate artist John Singer Sargent originally made in 1880. It was created during Sargent's trip to North Africa. This reproduction was made with exceptional use of color, detail and brush strokes. John Singer Sargent was an American painter and best known for his portraits. His works include 900 oil paintings and more than 2,000 watercolors. Your friends and family are sure to admire this beautiful canvas.
- Frame Description: Piccino Luminoso Frame
- Ready to hang
- 26.5" x 2" x 38.5"
- Assembled in USA from Imported materials
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas, Solid Wood Frame, Oil Paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth