Water Lilies (pink) Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting by Claude Monet
- Style #
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 1 - 3 days.
- This item qualifies for when you spend over $100.
- A colorful, Water Lilies by Claude Monet has been carefully redone to near perfection with color and brush stroke detailing. The Water Lilies painting is actually a series of 250 oil paintings by Monet. They depict Monet's garden in Giverny and were the main subjects of his paintings later in his career. Monet, a French Impressionist, was born in Paris is 1840, and pursued his passion for painting from the start befriending fellow Impressionist artists. The outdoors clearly inspired Monet to take most of his subject matter from nature's beauty. His use of realistic colors and attention to detail still inspire painters today. This beautifully reproduced painting will work in many rooms in your home. Order it today and start your own collection of Monet masterpieces.
- Frame Description: Piccino Luminoso Frame
- Ready to hang
- 26.5" x 2" x 22.5"
- Assembled in USA from Imported materials
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas, Solid Wood Frame, Oil Paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth