Brilliance New YorkPetite Curls Bombshell 1/2" Diamond Tech Black Curling Wand & Heat Resistant Glove
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 2 - 3 weeks. Estimated to arrive after 12/24.
- This item qualifies for
free shipping when you spend over $100.
- Great for giving your hair more body and volume.
- Color: Black
- Size: 1/2" barrel
- Ceramic and diamond infused barrel
- An advanced ceramic heater for better recovery time
- Excellent for longer lasting curls and waves
- Utilizing real diamonds and Far Infrared technology for constant even heat distribution and no damaging hot spots
- Ionic technology helps seal the cuticle, locking the moisture inside your hair shaft, protecting your hair from humidity
- Nano silver Technology
- Heats up to 450 F / 232 C
- Suitable for all hair types
- Cool-tip for safer handling
- Thermal glove included for easier use
- Universal Voltage -- Guaranteed to work anywhere you are in the world
- 6 ft. cord length
- 15.5" L x 5" H x 2.5" W
- For directions, see "Additional Info"
- Ceramic iron, cotton glove
- Additional Info
- Lifetime limited manufacturer warranty
- More Information
- Directions: Make sure you watch the how-to video at www.brilliancenewyork.com.
In order to get Runway curls: Brush your hair thoroughly making sure there are no knots or tangles. Starting at your ear line, section you hair using your fingers or a comb and clip the top section up. Put your thermal glove on the hand you will be using to hold the hair, not the curling iron. Take a 2" (5cm) section of hair and hold it in your fingers. Wrap the hair around the barrel and hold on to the tip of the hair, for 5-10 seconds. Then let go and enjoy your curls.
Tips from the salon: Do not redo the same section over and over again. If you do not get perfect results the first time, move on to another section and return to curling the missing strand later. If you want to get spiral curls, twist the hair at the root a few times and wrap the hair around the barrel. Hold on to the tip of the hair for 5-10 seconds. Then let go and enjoy your curls. If you want the curl to start closer to the root, after wrapping your hair around the barrel, roll the handle up. If you get a bit of a fish tail, it means you are not holding the tip of the hair against the barrel. Try again, this time using another strand and holding the tip of your hair against the barrel. The longer you hold the hair against the barrel, the tighter the curls are going to be. The faster you let it go, the more of a wave you are going to get. Use bigger sections to get a wave or bigger curls. If you want to get more body and volume, after curling your hair, use a wide tooth comb and gently comb the curls, to give your hair more fullness and texture.