Cortex ProfessionalSupro Ionic 5000 Pro Salon Dryer - Black
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 2 - 3 weeks. Gift in time! This item’s estimated arrival is on or before 12/24.
- This item qualifies for
free shipping when you spend over $100.
- Cortex Supro Ionic 5000 Pro Dryer is a high performance hair dryer in an advanced line of hair care appliances that will deliver shine, softness, strength, and structure for all hair types. Say goodbye to stiff wrists and sore arms from those clunky dryers of yore, and feel the freedom of a lightweight rubber design that will dry hair in half the time.
- Size: 22.0 oz.
- Color: Black
- Professional long-life AC motor
- Ceramic/Ionic heating element
- Negative Ion technology eliminates frizz and
seals the hair cuticle
- Ultra-Low Electromagnetic Field (EMF) to prevent
damage to the hair
- Ultra-lightweight balanced design to virtually
eliminate wrist fatigue
- Optimized ergonomic design for ultimate control
- Variable controls include 2 speed/3 heat settings
- Cool shot button to set style
- 2 concentrator nozzles for precision air control
- Professional 11 ft. extra long cord
- Convenient hanging loop
- Max temperature of 250F (120C)
- 1875 watts of power sustains exceptional
- Single Voltage, 110-125V, 50-60Hz
- 12" H x 5" D x 12" W
- For directions, see "Additional Info"
- Heat resistant resin, ceramic
- Additional Info
- Limited lifetime warranty
- More Information
- Directions: Hold the blow dryer approximately 8 to 10 inches away from your hair. If you position the appliance closer to your hair, you run the risk of damaging your hair or burning the skin on your scalp, face and ears. Use the lowest heat setting possible to lower the chance of Hair damage. Slowly move the hair dryer as you dry your hair. You should avoid leaving one section of hair exposed to heat for too long a period. Blow the air from the roots of your hair to the ends if you want to achieve a smooth, sleek look. If you want a rough, tousled look, blow the air from the ends to the roots.