Tiri ProfessionalHot Smoothing System Digital Straightening Brush - Fuchsia
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 2 - 3 weeks. Estimated to arrive after 12/24.
- This item qualifies for
free shipping when you spend over $100.
- The new Hot Smoothing System from Tiri is a total game-changer -- providing ultra-fast smoothing and manageability while remaining gentle on hair.
This straightening brush is ideal for all hair types and optimal for beauty addicts that are new to heat styling, the Hot Smoothing System features a safe proprietary heating element and ergonomic design that keeps the heat directed where you need it most -- on your hair and NOT on your fingers!
- Professional grade styling appliance
- Tourmaline-gemstone infused heating elements that are easy on the hair
- Digital display allows you to apply the perfect heat setting for YOUR hair
- Gentle and suitable for all hair types
- 360 degree swivel cord provides a tangle free experience
- Worldwide voltage
- Color: Fuchsia
- Dual Voltage 110V - 240V
- 9ft. 360 degree swivel cord
- For directions, see "Additional Info"
- Far Infrared/Tourmaline Heat/Pinpoint Digital Display
- Additional Info
- Lifetime warranty
- More Information
1. Plug into a suitable main socket and press the power button to turn the brush on, the temperature will illuminate.
2. Choose your desired temperature by using the temperature control buttons on the handle of the brush. Let heat for approximately 30-60 seconds.
3. Brush your hair making sure it gets between all the bristles and the inner area of the brush.
4. Brush from the roots (as close to the scalp as possible without touching i) to the tips of your hair in a slow pulling motion, on the inner or outer side of your hair.
5. After one section is styled move to another section and repeat the process until all the hair is styled.
6. Once finished, press power button to turn the brush off. Once the screen has gone blank, unplug the cord and allow the appliance to fully cool down before storing.