Cortex ProfessionalCortex Professional 0.5" Digital Ceramic Graduated Curler - Black
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 2 - 3 weeks. Gift in time! This item’s estimated arrival is on or before 12/24.
- This item qualifies for
free shipping when you spend over $100.
- The Cortex Professional Digital Curling Rod Collection gives you a full and natural look. Optimize your styling with the ability to style in many ways - ranging from tight ringlets and spirals to large curls and waves! Style at ease with Cortex’s new range of Professional Line digital curlers!
- Color: Black
- Professional Salon Model
- Negative Ions promote smoother, silkier hair
- Far-infrared Technology delivers consistent heat
to hair from the inside out, protecting hair from
heat damage while reducing bacteria
- Digital Display with Programmable Auto Shut Off
- Sleek, ergonomic, non-slip grip designed for
- Heats to maximum temperature swiftly
- Temperature Lock Feature
- 11 ft. Heat Resistant Textile Cord
- Heat resistant glove included
- Swivel cord prevents tangling
- Looped end for easy storage
- Anti-static technology
- Dual Voltage, 110-220V, 50/60Hz
- Temperature 140 degree F -450 degrees F (230 degrees C)
- Power: 45W(USA)/ 25W(Canada)
- Plate: 0.5"
- Approx. 12.5" W x 0.5" L x 1" D
- For directions, see "Additional Info"
- Additional Info
- Limited lifetime warranty
- More Information
- Directions: Plug the curling iron cord into a standard household electrical outlet and wait until curling iron is fully heated. Start by holding the curling iron vertically with the clasp facing forward. Gently slide curling iron down to hair ends. To avoid crimped ends, make sure they are securely wound under the spoon in the direction of the desired curl. Always place the spoon above the hair strand when making a curl you want rolled under; place the spoon under the hair strand when making a flip style. Wind the hair up as far as you want it curled, being careful not to let the iron touch the scalp. Hold in place for 8-12 seconds, depending on the texture and length of your hair. For tighter, bouncier curls, roll less hair. For looser, free flowing curls, roll more hair.