Cortex International1.25" Ceramic Flat Iron & Heat Resistant Pouch - Gold
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 2 - 3 weeks. Gift in time! This item’s estimated arrival is on or before 12/24.
- This item qualifies for
free shipping when you spend over $100.
- Style and convenience! Cortex Ceramic Flat Iron with Heat Resistant Pouch is a must-have for any styling set. Ceramic plates flatten hair to a smooth, silky finish, while the included matching heat-resistant pouch stores it safely for your counter or on-the-go.
- Color: Gold
- Includes heat-resistant pouch
- 360 degree swivel cord that prevents tangling
- Voltage: 100% dual voltage, 110-240 V, 50-60 HZ
- Power: 105W (USA) / 30 W (Canada)
- Temperature: 140-154 degrees (60C-230C)
- 1.25" plates
- 9 ft. cord length
- For directions, see "Additional Info"
- Additional Info
- Limited lifetime warranty
- More Information
Hair should be clean and completely dried before using the flat iron. Plug the iron into an electrical outlet. Turn on unit and wait until flat iron is heated up fully. For best results, start with a section of hair that is 1.5 inches wide and no more than 1/2 inch thick. Open the iron and place the hair section between the two hot plates, close to the scalp. Trap hair between the plates by firmly squeezing the handles together. While maintaining the tension, slowly pull the unit down along the hair section towards the end. At the end, release the pressure on the handle and allow the hair to slide out. Repeat process on additional sections of hair until you achieve the hairstyle you desire. It may be necessary to repeat process on certain areas, depending on the texture of your hair.