MirenesseiCurl Twin Heated Eyelash Curler - Gold
- Final sale. This item is not returnable.
- Ready to Ship Within 2 - 3 weeks. Gift in time! This item’s estimated arrival is on or before 12/24.
- This item qualifies for
free shipping when you spend over $100.
- Ideal for lifting the whole face. A curled lash creates a bright, youthful, wide eye that makes you look younger instantly!
NEW WORLD LAUNCH! TIGHT LASH CURLS FOR GIRLS WITH STICK STRAIGHT LASHES!
Have a Good Lash Day (GLD) everyday! 80 years since the first eyelash curler was invented Mirenésse New innovation sets the lash world in a frenzy!
- Pump up the volume on your lashes with iCurl heated eyelash curler.
- Leave the sticky squeezing and painful clamping of your old curler in the past!
- Use low heat to curl your eyelashes without discomfort or pulling on your lashes!
- Using twin-heated silicone pads, this world-first eyelash curler applies pressure at the base and tip of the lash for maximum curl with a single push.
The evolution of the eyelash curler?
- 1931 The first eyelash curler was patented in the United States. The same scissor-like design remained for decades, despite it pulling out lashes and being generally uncomfortable to use.
- 1990 The eyelash curler evolves with the heated wire copper wand. Less painful but still only providing minimum curl from the base of the lashes.
- 2003 The single silicone heated lash curler provides a 35 degree curl but still only curls from base of the lashes. Lash curl falls in a few hours.
- 2011 A lash revolution hits with iCurl - using 2 heated silicone pads to curl at the base and the tip leaving a long lasting 90 degree curl.
- Size: 1.8 oz.
- Color: Gold
- Requires 2 x AAA batteries (not included)
- For directions, see “Additional Info”
- More Information
1. Insert Two AAA batteries. Turn the iCurl button to ON to start heating, the pad turns from red to clear in 10-15 seconds when it’s ready. Then slide lashes in between the gap in the iCurl and position at the base of the lashes.
2. Slide up the silver button to push up the twin pads at the same time to curl the lashes and hold into position for 15 seconds. Then slide the button back down and remove your lashes. TIP: FOR EXTRA LIFT & CURL AFTER YOU HAVE INSERT ED YOUR LASHES AND SLID UP THE BUTTON WITH LASHES INSIDE TILT THE CURLER AT 90 DEGREES TO YOUR FACE- HOLD FOR 10 SECS THEN REMOVE.
3. Now apply mascara for beautiful tight lash curls that last all day or night. Please turn iCurl off after each use. Wipe iCurl clean with a piece of damp cloth. Do not wash iCurl in water.
1. Leave it heat up for min 1 minute; the longer you leave it on the warmer it gets.
2. Make sure you push up the slider to the max to ensure the lashes are clamped into place, as there are 2 heated pads that curl at the top and bottom of the lashes .
3. With the lashes locked in tilt the curler upwards at almost 90 degrees to your cheeks to give you maximum curl, hold to min count of 10 then release.
4. You may apply a very light coating of primer before curling to set them even further.