BergHOFFBasic Induction Stove
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 2 - 3 weeks. Gift in time! This item’s estimated arrival is on or before 12/24.
- This item qualifies for
free shipping when you spend over $100.
- Saves Energy 3 ways: 1) Heats up your pots/pans super fast, resulting in less cooking time. 2) It uses less electricity than an electrical element, and is more energy efficient, 3) The pan itself is the element or source of heat, resulting in less temperature or energy loss.
The induction unit works by magnetic heat transfer between the unit and the induction ready cookware. It will only heat the diameter of the base of the cooking pot, as the remaining surface stays cool to the touch, saving you money since you are wasting very little energy. It's dual functions allow for both cooking and warming. Unit has non-skid feet and shatter-resistant tempered glass. The unit will not generate heat and will shut off automatically if it does not detect induction ready cookware on the surface.
- Adjustable temperature control, heats up instantly, keeps food warmed
- Overheating protection
- Portable design for easy storage
- LCD screen
- 1600 W, requires regular household 110V
- UL approved
- 36" cord length
- 15.5" x 12" x 3"
- Solid ceramic plate with black synthetic finish
- Let unit completely cool before wiping with damp cloth.
- Additional Info
- Limited manufacturer's warranty