Portrait of Rita de Acosta Lydig, 1911 - Framed Oil reproduction of an original painting by Giovanni Boldini
- Style #
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 2 - 4 weeks. Estimated to arrive after 12/24.
- This item qualifies for
free shipping when you spend over $100.
- A beautiful oil reproduction of Portrait of Rita de Acosta Lydig, 1911. Being one of the foremost portrait painters of his time, it's no surprise that Boldini made this image of famed socialite Rita Lydig. John Singer Sargent once remarked that she had no need to express herself artistically because "She herself is art." Splitting time between New York, London, and Paris, she was friends with the likes of Edgar Degas, Auguste Rodin, Claude Debussy, and more. This is but one of several depictions of her that Boldini made prior to World War I, including some in oil, graphite, and watercolor. His long and gracious lines were well suited to the glamorous society of Paris, where he found much success around the turn of the century.
- Frame Description: Burgeon Gold Frame
- Ready to hang
- 33.5" x 45.5" x 2"
- Imported painting
- Framed in USA
Please note your order will be shipped directly from the brand. Orders cannot be shipped to Australia, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Wipe Clean with a Damp Cloth