Portrait of the Marchesa Luisa Casati with a Greyhound, 1908 - Framed Oil reproduction of an original painting by Giovanni Boldini
- Style #
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 2 - 4 weeks. Estimated to arrive after 12/24.
- This item qualifies for
free shipping when you spend over $100.
- Portrait of the Marchesa Luisa Casati with a Greyhound, 1908. Giovanni Boldini is but one in a myriad of artists who made tributes to this legendary woman of society. She was known to be eccentric and extravagant, collecting exotic animals for pets as well as to wear. Her impact as a muse upon fashion, art, literature, and music in the first few decades of the twentieth century cannot be overstated. Boldini's style in particular fits her well, with his broad and expressive brushstrokes. The composition leads the viewer's eye to her face via the swirling folds of her luxurious gown. An interesting image of an interesting woman, reproduced by hand in oil on canvas.
- Frame Description: Renaissance Champagne Frame
- Ready to hang
- 34" x 46" x 2"
- Imported painting
- Framed in USA
Please note your order will be shipped directly from the brand. Orders cannot be shipped to Australia, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Wipe Clean with a Damp Cloth