Sunflowers - Framed Oil reproduction of an original painting by Claude Monet
- Style #
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 2 - 4 weeks. Estimated to arrive after 12/24.
- This item qualifies for
free shipping when you spend over $100.
- Monet's Sunflowers , also known as Tournesols , is a beautiful, impressionistic piece created in 1881. He also painted several bouquets of flowers similar to this one which includes dahlias, chrysanthemums and asters. Monet is often praised for painting realistic images of floral arrangements, and his talent can certainly be seen here. These particular sunflowers that were harvested for this painting lined Monet's garden staircase in V theuil, France. Born in 1840 in France, Monet was a key artist in the Impressionistic movement. Many of his subjects included the nature that was around him at the time - from the Normandy coasts to his garden in Giverny. The famous painting that has been featured in posters, coffee table books and in recreations is housed in the Metropolitan Museum in New York City. Now you can own a beautiful recreation of Sunflowers by Monet to display in your own home. It's been masterfully recreated by hand. Select one of our museum-quality frames to complement it.
- Frame Description: Espana Gold Frame
- Ready to hang
- 27" x 31" x 2"
- Imported painting
- Framed in USA
Please note your order will be shipped directly from the brand. Orders cannot be shipped to Australia, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Wipe Clean with a Damp Cloth