Water Lilies - Framed Oil reproduction of an original painting by Claude Monet
- Style #
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 2 - 4 weeks. Estimated to arrive after 12/24.
- This item qualifies for
free shipping when you spend over $100.
- Easily recognizable, Water Lilies by Claude Monet has been carefully reproduced to near perfection with color and brush stroke detailing. The Water Lilies painting is actually a series of 250 oil paintings by Monet. They depict Monet's garden in Giverny and were the main subjects of his paintings later in his career. Monet, a French Impressionist, was born in Paris is 1840, and pursued his passion for painting from the start by befriending fellow Impressionists. The outdoors clearly inspired Monet to take most of his subject matter from nature's beauty. His use of realistic colors and attention to detail still inspire painters today. This beautifully reproduced painting will look beautiful in many rooms in your home! Order it today and start your own collection of Monet masterpieces.
- Frame Description: Rococo Silver
- Ready to hang
- 29.5" x 25.5" x 2"
- Imported painting
- Framed in USA
Please note your order will be shipped directly from the brand. Orders cannot be shipped to Australia, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Wipe Clean with a Damp Cloth