Two Hooded Visorbearer Hummingbirds - Framed Oil reproduction of an original painting by Martin Johnson Heade
- Style #
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 2 - 4 weeks. Estimated to arrive after 12/24.
- This item qualifies for
free shipping when you spend over $100.
- This is an oil painting reproduction of a Martin Johnson Heade original Two Hooded Visorbearer Hummingbirds. Originally created in the 1800's. Today it has been reproduced with exceptional use of color, detail and brush strokes. This oil painting has a delightful interaction of two playful hummingbirds that will make admirers of your friends and family. Martin Johnson Heade was a prolific American painter known for his salt marsh landscapes, seascapes, portraits of tropical birds, as well as lotus blossoms and other still life images. His painting style and subject matter, while derived from the romanticism of the time, Heade's work was not widely known during his life time. However, his work did attract scholars, art historians, and collectors during the 1940s. He quickly became recognized as a major American artist.
- Frame Description: Renaissance Bronze Frame
- Ready to hang
- 30" x 34" x 2"
- Imported painting
- Framed in USA
Please note your order will be shipped directly from the brand. Orders cannot be shipped to Australia, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Wipe Clean with a Damp Cloth