Tree of Life (Luxury Line) - Framed Oil reproduction of an original painting by Gustav Klimt
- Style #
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 2 - 4 weeks. Estimated to arrive after 12/24.
- This item qualifies for
free shipping when you spend over $100.
- This painting is part of our "Luxury Line". It is made of the same hand painted oils on canvas, with the addition of beautifully hand embellished gold and silver accents. Exclusive only to our highest quality reproductions. Created in 1909 by artist Gustav Klimt, Tree of Life has been recreated to almost exact detail of the original. Artistic swirls, colors and lots of allegory give this painting many levels of meaning. Klimt, born in 1862 in Austria, was one of the most controversial painters of the early 20th century. He attended the Vienna School of Arts and Crafts where he studied to become an architectural painter. Klimt ended up becoming famous for his paintings that used romance, lust and women as its subject matter. These often garnered controversy from critics. His "golden phase," where he used gold leaf in his paintings produced some of his most famous works, including The Kiss and Portrait of Adele Bloch-Bauer . His paintings can be easily recognized by their use of color and use of spirals and swirls. Enjoy the versatility of the Tree of Life painting when it hangs in your home or office. Influenced by European avant-garde movements represented in the annual Secession exhibitions, Klimt's mature style combines richly decorative surface patterning with complex symbolism and allegory, often with overtly erotic content.
- Frame Description: Gold Luna Frame
- Ready to hang
- 34" x 44" x 2"
- Imported painting
- Framed in USA
Please note your order will be shipped directly from the brand. Orders cannot be shipped to Australia, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Wipe Clean with a Damp Cloth