The Green Dancer, 1879 - Framed Oil reproduction of an original painting by Edgar Degas
- Style #
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 2 - 4 weeks. Estimated to arrive after 12/24.
- This item qualifies for
free shipping when you spend over $100.
- Hand painted oil reproduction of a famous Degas painting, Green Dancer. Today it has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection. Edgar Degas was born in Paris in 1834 and studied art from a young age. His most popular paintings were and still are his ballerina paintings like The Dance Class, Star Dancer (On Stage), and Dance Studio at the Opera. Asymmetrical compositions like Two Dancers on Stage show the influence of the Japanese prints in which Degas became interested. His painting career was prematurely ended by failing eyesight, and he died in Paris in 1917. This work of art has the same emotions and beauty as the original. Why not grace your home with this reproduced masterpiece? It is sure to bring many admirers
- Frame Description: Athenian Silver Frame
- Ready to hang
- 25" x 29" x 2"
- Imported painting
- Framed in USA
Please note your order will be shipped directly from the brand. Orders cannot be shipped to Australia, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Wipe Clean with a Damp Cloth