Japanese Vase with Roses and Anemones, 1890 - Framed Oil reproduction of an original painting by Vincent Van Gogh
- Style #
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 2 - 4 weeks. Estimated to arrive after 12/24.
- This item qualifies for
free shipping when you spend over $100.
- Clearly evident in both the title and content of this 1890 still life is the influence of Japanese art on the work of Vincent van Gogh. The famously tormented artist was a collector of ukiyo-e woodblock prints, even reproducing some by Hiroshige in his own hand. Here, the style of vase and the darkly stricken contour lines belie his eastern influences. The red roses at the top of the composition provide a balanced complement to the green vase, demonstrating his knowledge of compositional and color theories. Our skilled artists have faithfully recreated his lush bouquet and vibrant setting in this handmade oil-on-canvas reproduction.
- Frame Description: Opulent Frame
- Ready to hang
- 29" x 33" x 2"
- Imported painting
- Framed in USA
Please note your order will be shipped directly from the brand. Orders cannot be shipped to Australia, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Wipe Clean with a Damp Cloth