Les Alpilles, Mountain Landscape near South-Reme, 1889 - Framed Oil reproduction of an original painting by Vincent Van Gogh
- Style #
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 2 - 4 weeks. Estimated to arrive after 12/24.
- This item qualifies for
free shipping when you spend over $100.
- In 1889, Vincent van Gogh painted a series of works forever immortalizing this small French mountain range known as Les Alpilles. For such static and monumental natural formations, Van Gogh painted them with a flowing dynamism that gives new meaning to the phrase "rolling hills". The blues and whites of the shaded mountains seem to crest and fall as a wave, and are offset by the gold and orange in the fields. Van Gogh was interested in more astutely using color theory during this time, particularly complementary colors such as blue and orange, red and green. Both pairs are visible here. It's a layered composition with magnificent depth and scale that is both lively and fluid. Bring the rejuvenating force of nature's splendor into your home with one of our handmade oil reproductions.
- Frame Description: Verona Black and Gold Braid
- Ready to hang
- 28.75" x 24.75" x 2"
- Imported painting
- Framed in USA
Please note your order will be shipped directly from the brand. Orders cannot be shipped to Australia, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Wipe Clean with a Damp Cloth