The Scream - Framed Oil reproduction of an original painting by Edvard Munch
- Style #
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 2 - 4 weeks. Estimated to arrive after 12/24.
- This item qualifies for
free shipping when you spend over $100.
- Hand painted oil reproduction of the Munch masterpiece, The Scream . The original painting was created in 1893. Today it has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection. Edvard Munch's famed 1895 pastel of "The Scream" sold for a record breaking $119.9 million on May 2nd, 2012, becoming the world's most expensive work of art ever to sell at auction. Norwegian artist Edvard Munch was one of the more gifted painters of our time. As a painter, Munch played a major role in the development of German Expressionism. Throughout his career, Munch's paintings and print work covered dark themes such as sickness, misery and death. His masterpiece, The Scream, remains as an icon of existential torment. This work of art has the same emotions and beauty as the original. Why not grace your home with this reproduced masterpiece? It is sure to bring many admirers!
- Frame Description: Brimfield Weathered Black Frame
- Ready to hang
- 25" x 29" x 2"
- Imported painting
- Framed in USA
Please note your order will be shipped directly from the brand. Orders cannot be shipped to Australia, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Wipe Clean with a Damp Cloth