MirenesseSensitive/Acne Skin Clearing Foam Gel Deluxe Mini Duo
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 2 - 3 weeks. After the event ends, this item ships from the brand to HauteLook, and then to you.
- This item qualifies for
free shipping when you spend over $100.
- Breaking Point
A glorious foaming skin clearing gel with botanical extracts to deeply cleanse pores, leaving skin hydrated, calm and fresh. This Power Clear Duo will target blemishes and imperfections to give smooth and clear skin to reveal your beautiful and healthy skin!
- Hyaluronic acid
- Organic Lavender Oil
- Organic Peppermint Oil
- Portulaca Oleracea Extract
- Salicylic Acid
Mirenesse is a fully Australian-owned company; our products are all cruelty-free and come with the peace of mind of 30 years' of pharmaceutical research, we combine the best of Mother Nature with Clinically Proven active ingredients to give you the best results possible!
Ideal for blemished or stressed skin or skin experiencing inflammation and breakouts.
Blemishes diminish in as little as 7 days, the longer you use the system the clearer your skin will be. Skin is instantly renewed, refined and clear.
- A glorious gel texture foam rapidly emulsifies to effectively cleanse and refine
- Rebalances skins moisture and oil zones
- Cools and calms skin to sooth blemishes
- Skin feels fresher and smoother
- Purifies pores
- Minimizes fine lines
- Controls and prevents breakouts through cleansing moisturizing and exfoliation
- Set of 2
- Size: 0.35 oz. each
- For directions and ingredients, see "Additional Info"
- More Information
- Directions: Apply a small amount to damp skin, massage to form a lather, then rinse.
Ingredients: aqua (water) tea cocoyl glutamate tea lauryl sulphate cocamidopropyl betaine tea lauroyl glutamate sodium myristoyl glutamate peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil methylchloroisothiazolinone phenoxyethanol hyaluronic acid portulaca oleracea extract ethylhexylglycerin salicylic acid tricolsan lavandula angustifolia (lavender oil) metha piperata (peppermint oil)