MirenesseShona Ping Pong Kabuki Sculptor Brush
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 2 - 3 weeks. After the event ends, this item ships from the brand to HauteLook, and then to you.
- This item qualifies for
free shipping when you spend over $100.
- A super soft wide flat kabuki brush, great for loose or pressed powders, designed to hug the contours of the face for smooth application, may also be used for applying body powders, made of the highest quality synthetic taklon fibers for a professional makeup finish.
Taklon is a synthetic fiber that is far superior to animal hair in makeup brushes. Animal hair brushes can collect makeup, dead skin cells, and other contaminants, which can easily get caught in the cuticles of the animal hair, allowing bacteria to grow and making the brushes unsanitary, Taklon, on the other hand, doesn't have a hair cuticle and has antibacterial properties, making it much healthier for the skin. The cuticles in animal hair can also cause streaking when makeup brushes are used for creams or liquids. Taklon can provide a flawless application of powders, liquids and creams, Perfect for any makeup application without streaking.
- Cruelty free
- 10.5cm x 5.5cm x 1.5cm
- Limited Edition-original art design by Australian Artist "Shona"
- For directions, see "Additional Info"
- Taklon, plastic
- More Information
- Directions: Use to apply loose or pressed powders and as a finishing brush, blend well for the most professional looks. Wash using mild shampoo, dry flat.