Laura MercierSecond Skin Cheek Color - Orange Blossom
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 1 - 3 days. Eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- This item qualifies for
free shipping when you spend over $100.
- With skin-silkening, natural botanicals, skin not only looks but also feels beautiful all day long. Skin looks naturally blushed and lit from within. Light-diffusing qualities allow a mistake-proof, flawless application. Second Skin Cheek Color allows for buildable, never-cakey application while staying color true all day. Pop out your favorite shade from its compact and place it in a Custom Compact for a customized color palette. All Custom Compacts sold separately.
- Size: 0.14oz./4g.
- Color: Orange Blossom
- For directions and ingredients, see "Additional Info"
- Made in USA
- More Information
- Directions: Smile to find the rounded apple of your cheek. Gently pink up product with the flat sides of the Cheek Color Brush.Beginning at the top of the cheekbone, use a patting motion or brush downward toward the apple of the cheek in a rounded horseshoe shape. Apply in light layers until desired color intensity is achieved.
Ingredients: talc, dimethicone, nylon-12, methicone, zinc stearate, silica, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, lauroyl lysine, squalane, phenoxyethanol, polymethyl methacrylate, sodium dehydroacetate, silk powder (serica), propylene glycol, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, coffea arabica (coffee) seed extract, mica (ci 77019), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499). (+/-): carmine (ci 75470), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), ferric ammonium ferrocyanide (ci 77510), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510), manganese violet (ci 77742), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 6 (ci 15850), red 7 lake (ci 15850), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140