ORASilver Deluxe Microneedle Dermal Roller System - Silver Handle/Black Head - 0.25mm Needle Depth
- Returnable within 45 days to a Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ships in 2 - 3 weeks. After the event ends, this item ships from the brand to HauteLook, and then to you.
- This item qualifies for
free shipping when you spend over $100.
- Featuring the highest quality materials and medical-grade stainless steel needles with a luxurious metallic color finish, the ORA Deluxe Microneedle Roller uses extremely fine needles to gently penetrate the skin just enough to stimulate collagen and elastin production, which helps to result in smoother, firmer, healthier, and younger-looking skin and reduce the signs of aging
- Size: 3.04 oz. (0.19 lb.)
- Helps reduce the appearance of scars from injury or acne, fine lines, wrinkles, and stretch marks
- Helps smooth uneven skin texture and color, and heavy pitted skin
- When used on the scalp, the roller helps stimulate and maintain hair within thinning and balding hair areas
- The micro-channels opened in the skin due to the needle action help to increase absorption and penetration of skincare products within the skin by as much as 20 times compared to applying skincare products by hand
- Can be used for numerous treatments on the face and body
- Microneedle therapy has been used for decades by dermatologists, estheticians, and Hollywood celebrities
- Manufactured with Disc Needle Technology that produces the highest durability needles that remain effective over multiple treatments
- Treatment is pain-free with no side-effects
- Clinical studies have shown microneedle therapy to be as effective as cosmetic treatments such as laser resurfacing, dermabrasion, chemical peel, IPL, Fraxel, and CO2 laser
- Microneedle Rollers are substantially cheaper compared to expensive spa cosmetic treatments
- Features an elegant, ergonomic, and compact design in multiple colors to enhance ease of use
- Roller head has 540 needles with 0.25 millimeters depth
- Roller comes with a protective, storage case that is compact and portable and can fit inside a bag
- Color: Silver
- For directions, see "Additional Info"
- More Information
Step 1: Before use, make sure your roller is disinfected using alcohol or a roller sterilizer.
Step 2: Do not force the roller into the skin but simply use mild pressure.
Step 3: Roll back and forth at the same intensity on the treatment area 5-10 times in each of the four directions - horizontally, vertically, and diagonally (see diagram - http://www.makemeheal.com/images/shop/dermalroller/how-it-works.jpg).
Step 4: Following treatment, apply your regular skin care, serums, or post-rolling care solutions such as soothing masks.
Caution: Do not share roller with anyone. Do not use roller if you have any of the following conditions: irritated or infected skin, active acne, rosacea, eczema, raised moles or warts, psoriasis, or keratosis. If you are not sure about using roller, consult a doctor or specialist before use. If there is any skin sensitivity, stop using roller and consult a specialist. Store roller in the supplied box for maximum hygiene and safety after use. Keep out of reach of children.